Great food is meant to be shared, which is why in this episode of “I Wonder If” we’re joined by special guest, Klaudio of Konoba Mondo. Konoba Mondo is a restaurant in Motovun Croatia known for its amazing truffles.
In this interview, Klaudio shares how he got started in the restaurant industry, how they train dogs to hunt for truffles, along with their family liqueur recipes.
Tune into this conversation to learn more about Konoba Mondo’s rich history and the amazing family behind it.
- Klaudio shares his first “I wonder if”
- Klaudio discusses the seasons and differences between his truffles
- How Klaudio trains dogs to hunt for truffles
- Klaudio shares a story of taking Anthony Bourdain on a truffle hunt
- Klaudio discusses Mario Andretti and all the times he’s visited his restaurant
- Klaudio shares the special liqueur he makes out of red wine and mistletoe
- Places Klaudio likes to travel and where he goes
- Klaudios current “I wonder if”