In this day and age, keeping our balance in maintaining a healthy body weight almost seems like every women’s struggle which also affects varying aspects of our life including how we see ourselves and our worth. Has it ever crossed your mind if there are ways other than fad diets to help you sustain your body weight balance? So how about EFT tapping? Have you heard about its wonders?
Oh yes, today is the day we’re going to know more about this method combined with mindful eating to calm our food cravings and let us reach our ultimate health goal. We are going to have an enlightening chat with a mindful eating coach, Marcella Friel. She is also the founder of the Woman, Food, and Forgiveness Academy where she teaches women to love the woman they see in the mirror.
For all you women out there who have given up your hopes in pacifying the emotional aspects of food cravings, let Marcella take your hand and walk you into her “I Wonder If…” story of discovering the power of the EFT tapping technique to help women heal traumas that have caused them to soothe themselves with food. So let’s go ahead and listen to this episode now!
01:18 Marcella’s I wonder if moment during 2013 …
02:31 The day she discovered the power of EFT tapping
03:20 A certified practitioner in 2014 and started helping lots of women with various eating disorders
06:04 Teaching women how to love their bodies? How?
06:45 Here’s how tapping works ß
08:57 What is emotional eating?
10:20 Honoring our feelings first helps in the process
11:48 How do people’s core beliefs wreak havoc on their physical, mental, and emotional health?
12:27 These are the questions you need to ask yourself first <<
13:11 The positive and negative core beliefs
14:39 What is trauma?
15:30 It’s all about our core beliefs <
17:28 When relapse happens <<
18:52 The four pillars of self-care à H A L T
20:22 Identify where you are vulnerable
21:10 Mona’s shame story <<
25:08 Shame has already mastered everything!
26:17 Marcella’s recommendations to Mona, listen <
27:05 The Women, Food, and Forgiveness Academy
29:03 So who are you going to be loyal to?
30:58 For those going through perimenopause or menopause <<
31:33 It’s the 2nd puberty!
33:22 Agelessness – the dancing maiden in our hearts
35:37 Let the maiden loose!
36:05 Watch out for Marcella’s next I wonder if <
Reach out to Marcella Friel and find out more about her service consultations here:
Can’t get enough of really, interesting I Wonder If stories from around the globe? Subscribe to the I WONDER IF podcast and ride shotgun with me as we hit the road, set sail, and fly away to meet some of the most interesting people that dare to wonder…
How can you support “I Wonder If” podcast?
- Apple users, please subscribe and review the show on Apple Podcasts, yes they are all given attention! Android users, please be sure to subscribe to the show on Google Podcasts so that you don’t miss any of the action.
- Share your favorite episode on social media and don’t forget to tag us @iwonderifpodcast.
- Connect with us on social media: IG: @iwonderifpodcast FB: IWonderIf
- Get on the list so you don’t miss out on announcements, programs, and events. Go download your favorite guest’s interviews HERE.
Learn more about the Host, Mona McGregor:
- Do you enjoy exploring some yoga techniques and hypnosis events? Go check these ones out à EVENTS! EVENTS! EVENTS!
- For couples, do you find yourself wondering how to improve or spice up your intimacy and sexual affairs? Go book your first free consult HERE ß
- Looking to find some place to crash and enjoy your “couple” or “me” time? You might find THIS PLACE matching your taste of comfort.
- Can we really use hypnosis to gain weight loss? Join us to find out! Start your journey HERE.
Can’t seem to find the previous episode? Click here to listen >>> Holistic Weight Loss and Wellness At Any Age with Dr. César Lara, Ep32